Lez Do Brunch 4/20 Long Beach Edition
Lez Do Brunch will be back in full force in Long Beach once again! We are excited to be bringing an exciting event on your 4/20
Lez Do Brunch will be back in full force in Long Beach once again! We are excited to be bringing an exciting event on your 4/20 and Easter weekend. What’s better than lesbians, friends, and bottomless mimosas to celebrate?
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– Bottomless Mimosas
– Brunch Menu with a little something for everyone!
– DJ Young Wags and Long Beach’s very own Eleda will be delivering the beats all day long!
– Hosted by community activist Alana Roshay and Jessica Wagstaff (Young Wags)
– Going all the way until 5pm!
– Please use the link in this event page that will direct you to the Open Table page for the restaurant
– Reservations are strongly encouraged for your brunch enjoyment, but not required
– Do know that we will book all tables in advance of the event date so be sure to get them in if you can!
– There will be a wait list at the venue for no-shows and cancelations
– Official brunch after party in the works!
For more information, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/2213839085322024/
(Saturday) 10:30 am - 4:00 pm(GMT+00:00)
500 E First St, Long Beach, CA 90802